jazz 2010 draft pick qn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jazz 2010 draft pick qn

I was just going thru nbadraft.net and looks like our own 1st pick is traded with top 17 protection... is this correct?

Minnesota receives Utah's 2010 (top 17 protected) first rounder (Rodney Carney trade 070908) via Philadelphia receives a Utah 2010 first round pick (protected) (Kyle Korver trade 122907).(The Wolves will get it if the Jazz pick lower than 17th in 2010, 15th in 2011, 16th in 2012 or 16th in 2013.)
    edit:
    http://www.nba.com/nba_news/Sixers_T...250393-32.html
    Utah Jazz general manager Kevin O’Connor announced today that the team has acquired forward Kyle Korver from the Philadelphia 76ers in exchange for guard Gordan Giricek and a protected first-round pick.

Re: jazz 2010 draft pick qn

We need that pick this year.

Comment

Yes, but if it's lottery, it's ours.

Comment

It doesn't matter. We'll either draft badly or pick up someone with promise like Maynor and then trade him for nothing, or if we keep said player with promise, they will rot on the bench.

Comment

i always thought we'd have some bargaining chip with 2 picks... like one between 5-10 and one between 16-22, but it looks like we are doing a good job of keeping our pick.

i think we should play fess, kouf etc and tank... trade booz, memo, ak etc

Comment

Working...
          X