The Season has Started!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Season has Started!!!!!

Hey Jazz friends. What do you think of the year's version of the Jazz?

Although they've won their first two games, I don't think they're where they want to be as a team. OKC was a yawner really. They're just not a very good team. SAC was more exciting for sure. Those last five minutes were awesome. They completely locked down SAC.

After the game, Donovan said they were learning to communicate better on the court during the action. This enabled them to make adjustments in real time and not during timeouts or halftime. This is really important. He also said this was a game they probably would have lost last season.

Tuesday against Denver will be a big test. Cant wait!!

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Too early to tell, but we are a mature team. No way we drop out of the top 3. I hope we do all the experiments in thew regular season
    "I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Comment

Where is everybody? Jazz are looking good. New additions are impressive.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Yes, we're looking good and the other Rudy isn't even in yet.

Comment

The Jazz have been good but are losing to The Heat right now. I hope they get it together.

I am sure no one will be surprised I hate the rebranding. Boring.

Comment

• tes

Comment

Things started on an up, and have come back down to earth. Definitely nothing to panic about--its only mid-November anyhow. Just part of the ride of an NBA season. Go Jazz!

Comment

and the bulls look like the real deal!

who saw that coming? bizarre

Comment

The Cavs are looking much better than expected. Almost half their team is out. They imploding in the 4th last night against the Warriors, unfortunately.

Nice to see the Jazz looking better. They worry me sometimes. Great that Rudy Gay played and played well.

Comment

Working...
                  X