I'v been hearing rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'v been hearing rumors

I have a friend who knows some people with connections (Sources TOTALLY uncheckables) .

They talk about a couple of thing:

Utah has interest in the 13th Pick.... and that deal could possibly includes Bojan, as Indy has interest in a reunion, obviously would have to be other pieces in the mix. But still intereting.

Juwan could have his Jazz days counted, as he couldn't crack the rotation, and his chance may be gone.

Elijah has been assigned with a D coach, the goal is for him to be able to play extended minutes this comming season.

I would love for some of the others to confirm or deny this nuggets
    "I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Thanks, soy. I've been dying to hear some rumors on this board. This is the first time I've heard these, so can't confirm or deny.

Where are you redneck?

I wonder who they're interested in at #13.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

It wouldn't shock me if Juwan Morgan is not resigned and that spot is taken by a new rookie this year. He has had 2 years since coming in as an undrafted rookie and has had pretty forgettable stats through the whole tenure.

As far as the 13th pick goes which is owned by the Pacers, HoopsHype has something posted by the Indianapolis Star (pay site) saying that the Pacers have talked with the Rockets about moving the 13th pick for a player ready to contribute right away. They do not want a salary dump 1/done player but want someone with at least 2 years left on their deal (which matches Bogdanovic). It would be plausible that if the Pacers have had that conversation with the Rockets they may have also had it with the Jazz.
      Last edited by f1do; 07-14-2021, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Bleacher Reports includes the Jazz among a half-dozen teams who may be vying for free agent PJ Tucker (currently of the Bucks).

Comment

I like PJ Tucker a lot.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

I haven't heard anything about the Pacers, but I do know the Jazz are not opposed to moving Bojan. They also really like Davion Mitchell a lot. However, The Jazz are also in a win now mode so unless this trade brings back considerable assets I don't see the Jazz doing it.

I have heard the Jazz are not excited about Morgan's progression. They feel he took a step back.

I do have some interesting stuff I intend to share in a few days. I've just been busy.
            Kangaroo Kill count: 1

Comment

Originally posted by rednecksbasketball View Post
              I haven't heard anything about the Pacers, but I do know the Jazz are not opposed to moving Bojan. They also really like Davion Mitchell a lot. However, The Jazz are also in a win now mode so unless this trade brings back considerable assets I don't see the Jazz doing it.

I have heard the Jazz are not excited about Morgan's progression. They feel he took a step back.

I do have some interesting stuff I intend to share in a few days. I've just been busy.
              I can confirm Davion Mitchell is if high interest to the Jazz.
              "We can't put diapers on him one night, and a jockstrap the next"
              Forgive my spelling. Post was likely typed with my thumbs.
              www.twitter.com/sizzle801

Comment

It will be great to have two #45 Mitchells on the same team!

Comment

https://www.actionnetwork.com/nba/nb...s-big-spenders

Multiple league sources indicated this week that the Jazz were open to trade discussions. The consensus is that Derrick Favors is not only available, but Utah is eager to move him to clear his roughly $20 million in remaining salary (including a $10 million player option for 2022-23).

However, sources suggested that Bojan Bogdanovic and Joe Ingles were also bandied about as available if the Jazz could get a significant upgrade, which would be a major shakeup for the team, especially with Mike Conley headed to unrestricted free agency this summer.

Two executives flatly countered that this week, however, saying the Jazz had indicated in no uncertain terms that they were planning to “run it back” with the core from this season.

=====================

Basically this story says they might trade some of these guys or they might just bring the team back.

If you review the roster, these 3 players are among the most movable if they can get an upgrade:
                  Bojan Bogdanovic 2021-22 $18,700,000, 2022-23 $19,550,000
                  Joe Ingles 2021-22 $13,036,364
                  Derrick Favors 2021-22 $9,720,900, 2022-23 $10,183,800 player option
                  Last edited by f1do; 07-18-2021, 08:32 AM.

Comment

I don't think we stay put..... chances are very slim.

I had forgotten about the player option on Derricks contract..... thought it as a TO.... That 10M looks bad IMHO. Sadly Derrick's decline has been steep
                    "I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Comment

Working...
                    X