Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was also awesome.

Comment

After that 20 point lead evaporated i was lika.... OHHH NOOOOO...... If we lose this, it's a series changer..... But we hang on to it.... IMPRESIVE
      "I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Comment

This team has something else. To dig out the win without Conley after blowing a 20 point lead is definitely something else. They can go the distance. I just hope Donovan stays healthy. He seemed to have hurt his ankle towards the end.

Comment

Does PG push off on every single play?

Who thought Bogey could play this kind of defense?

Pretty sure Lue has thrown every possible defense/lineup at the Jazz.

Winning is fun!!!

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Originally posted by paterooski View Post
            Some of their adjustments do work.
            But not for long. Then they get blitzed again.

DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE!!

Comment

Does PG push off on every single play?

Who thought Bogey could play this kind of defense?

Winning is fun!!!
              Every. Single. Play. Bogey gets whistled for barely extending his forearm. PG comes back down and does the same thing in a much more egregious manner and nothing gets called. That ticked me off.

Comment

First game of the second round I have been able to watch. I promise not to watch another...

Comment

Brutal game. I'm so worried about the health of the team.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Brutal game. I'm so worried about the health of the team.
                    It really sucks. This is our best shot at winning it all since...maybe ever? And two keys cogs can't stay healthy.

Comment

No Conley again. Sigh.

Comment

It would be huge if we can pull this one out. We better get some bench help tonight from anyone not named Clarkson.

Comment

Still hopeful the Jazz can pull this off. However, I think it's time for us to once again start sacrificing chickens to make this happen.

Comment

Well, that was a shit sandwich. Jazz came out like they were ready to give the game away and head back to Utah. They were also just really stifled by the Clips playing small, switching everything and getting those long arms into all the passing lanes. They seemed to figure a few things out around midway of the 2nd quarter (mostly started attacking much faster) and hopefully can carry that into game 5. This team just really, really needs Conley back as another guy to attack and get into the teeth of the defense to loosen it up. It also just helps put Jingles onto the bench because right now seeing Niang and Oni come in early is painful.

Comment

NBA news this morning is crazy.

Leonard out for game 5 and possibly the rest of the series.

CP3 out indefinitely for safety and health protocols.

This is just a weird playoff year.

Comment

And Conley out again, too! This is feels like the most injured playoffs ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X