• Show
Clear All

• Playoffs begin for real

Second round, now the playoffs begin.

The Lakers will not be participating.
    DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE!!

Comment

Clippers or Dallas?

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

I want Dallas but I'm not so sure we won't get the Clippers.

Comment

I was hoping to get the Mavs for an easier path, but beating the Clippers would be a lot more satisfying.

Comment

Those are not good teams.
            If the Jazz play up to their capabilities, they will dispatch the Clippers.

Comment

These playoffs seem so much more "extra" - the stakes seem so much higher. I don't remember living and dying on every possession like I am this year.
              Rudy Gobert: "Frankly, I like it there and I like the project."

Comment

Originally posted by KYJazzFan View Post
                These playoffs seem so much more "extra" - the stakes seem so much higher. I don't remember living and dying on every possession like I am this year.
                The Jazz have never been in this "supposed to win" position before. Not even in the '90's.
                There are no Bulls, Jordan's Refs or LeBron this time. I think Donovan even gets a little superstar treatment.

Comment

None of the remaining teams have won a title recently. The last was Philly in the 80s. 5 teams have never won it. It is a different ball game indeed.

Comment

Last night was incredible. Most fun I've had watching any sport since before the pandemic began. Just lump-in-your-throat and knot-in-your-stomach type nervousness and excitement!
                    Last edited by WeberJazz; 06-10-2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by echo77 View Post
                      None of the remaining teams have won a title recently. The last was Philly in the 80s. 5 teams have never won it. It is a different ball game indeed.
                      Hope it is us!

Comment

I'm so glad (and grateful) I get to go to the games. Tuesday night was so much fun - at least the second half was. There is not another arena in the league as loud and crazy as Vivint. The only bad thing about the experience is that I'm so wired when I get home that it takes me hours to get to sleep. I basically stay exhausted throughout the playoffs.

I hope the Jazz can do it again tonight!!

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Originally posted by echo77 View Post
                          This is very cool. But I'm going to be super annoyed if Brooklyn wins it.

Comment

Originally posted by paterooski View Post
                            I'm so glad (and grateful) I get to go to the games. Tuesday night was so much fun - at least the second half was. There is not another arena in the league as loud and crazy as Vivint. The only bad thing about the experience is that I'm so wired when I get home that it takes me hours to get to sleep. I basically stay exhausted throughout the playoffs.

I hope the Jazz can do it again tonight!!
                            How surreal is the whole D Wade thing? Seeing him there right on the sideline giving Don pointers and cheering like he's one of the players on the bench is not something I ever expected.

Comment

Originally posted by paterooski View Post

Nothing will ever compare to the Cubs winning the World Series.
                              I actually had to go on vacation so I could watch the games, which were MUCH longer and more terrifying than any Jazz games.
                              Last edited by eaton53; 06-10-2021, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X