NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs

So far there have been some really entertaining games. My interest level usually doesn't amp up until the second round, but this first round has been fun. At least out West where two of the higher seeds have been beaten at home.

I love watching the Clippers lose and hoping the other LA team loses today.

Excited and nervous for the Jazz.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

I am still trying to recover from watching the game. I was watching the Suns beat the Lakers and I was thinking that Crowder could help us.

Comment

Jazz soft as Charmin. Played like they could just show up, play their bench guys like they did late in the season, and beat the Grizzlies. This is the playoffs. Step. It. Up.

Comment

That was a pathetic display of basketball. I saw earlier games, and thought we were a much crisper team than the others this year, then I saw our game and it was the same!

Welcome to playoff ball.

Comment

Well, that was not fun.

A lot of chatter about Donovan wanting/planning to play and the medical staff deciding to hold him out. The other team members didn't know about it until an hour before the game and it threw them off. Seems like a weird decision.

I guess Jazz in 5 now.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Well that sucked! Looked like a team that had been sitting around and wasn't ready to go.

Comment

Coasting is gonna cost them if they don't get it together. I wonder if sitting Donovan made the players think it was a piece of cake. Memphis impressed me.

Comment

A lot of chatter about Donovan wanting/planning to play and the medical staff deciding to hold him out. The other team members didn't know about it until an hour before the game and it threw them off. Seems like a weird decision.
                He got cleared quick to play in Game 2. I have a feeling that "someone" told the staff to clear him or they'll get someone who will.
                This is the playoffs. You gotta be tough and go unless it's pretty bad.
                DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE!!

Comment

"Injured Guy" scores 25 in 25 minutes. Geez.
                  They don't lose Game 1 if he plays.
                  Of course, this team is more than capable of going on the road and winning.

Comment

Question: Do you think that Memphis can play that much better than they've played the first two games? I feel like they've been playing their best while the Jazz can still play so much better. Am I being a homer?

Comment

Originally posted by paterooski View Post
                      Question: Do you think that Memphis can play that much better than they've played the first two games? I feel like they've been playing their best while the Jazz can still play so much better. Am I being a homer?
                      That's about as good as they've got. Morant broke all of their records and they still lost.
                      Jazz have a lot more weapons than they do. Everyone's going to get a lot more open looks if Weapon #1 isn't sitting out!

Comment

What's with the let down in the 3rd or 4th quarters?! They are kiiling me! Nice way to end and win game 3. Whew!

Comment

Originally posted by Maria is Jazzd View Post
                          What's with the let down in the 3rd or 4th quarters?! They are kiiling me! Nice way to end and win game 3. Whew!
                          Not gonna be easy!
                          Good teams turn it on at crunch time.

Comment

Still waiting for a full 48 minute game from the Jazz, but that last 4 minutes was epic.

I'm hoping the Jazz can win in 5 and the Mavs/Clippers go 7 so Don's ankle and Mike's hammy can get a couple extra days of rest.

Comment

Originally posted by paterooski View Post
                              I'm hoping the Jazz can win in 5 and the Mavs/Clippers go 7 so Don's ankle and Mike's hammy can get a couple extra days of rest.
                              Barkley says Mavs are done. He's all in on the Jazz.
                              Kenny Smith said no one ever wins on their first deep playoff run.
                              Draymond Green was there for Shaq and said "We did".

Comment

Working...
                              X