All-star disrespect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-star disrespect

So they picked teams for the all-star game with Kevin Durant and LeBron James being the team captains. They pick Donovan Mitchell 2nd to last and Rudy Gobert last. LeBron "needs some size" for his team--so picks Domantas Sabonis. Kevin Durant picks Nicola Vucevic over Donovan Mitchell. Then LeBron caps it off with saying that they aren't showing disrespect to Mitchell and Gobert--but that "In video games growing up, we never played with Utah." What a total dumbass.

It almost seemed like it was pre-planned. Comes across as petty jealousy because the Jazz are #1 in the league.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

The King just mad he's only won like one game in SLC over his career!

Comment

I wish they would go back to east vs west.

LeBron didn't play Jazz players on his video game because he doesn't understand the team concept.

When I looked at the program guide for the game it was listed as Team LeBron vs Team Durant. No mention of the NBA or all star game. Made me want to

Comment

Agree, Jazzkitty.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Working...
          X