Jazz filling the arena again soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz filling the arena again soon?

Today the Governor announced that Salt Lake county is one that moved from a High Transmission locale to a Moderate Transmission locale on the COVID-19 scale. This is a big deal as it means that the restrictions are pretty much lifted with the exception of concessions where people are eating/drinking and thus not wearing a mask. The county no longer restricts the Jazz from selling out all seats and restricting the consumption of concessions in a designated area with social distancing away from the arena. The mask mandate continues for the time being.

The Jazz responded to news inquiries informally--and indicated though that they don't have a home game for a while now due to the all-star break but also have restrictions in place based on the NBA and agreements there. So they will be exploring what changes may be coming and make more announcements then. Hopefully they are able to sell more tickets and seat more fans to get a bit of the old feeling back.

At this point, I'm planning on being there for the playoffs. Not sure about the rest of the season.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Should be good to go by playoffs. I'm excited see this team in front of a packed gym.

Comment

Working...
      X