Jazz are fun again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz are fun again!!

I love the fast pace of play. It's fun. No more walking the ball up the court and not getting into a play/getting a shot off with only 10 or fewer seconds left on the shot clock.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

It has been fun to watch!
    Rudy Gobert: "Frankly, I like it there and I like the project."

Comment

Fun indeed! It's good to see them gelling together.

Bojan is still not fully up to what he can do, so it's gonna get better when he does.

Comment

Everyone also seem to enjoy each other's company.

We are a great leader in Mitchell, great coach in Quin, and Quin's offensive masterpiece is now being shown to everyone in the basketball world.

Conley is now comfortable with the system.

Clarkson has been a HUGE upgrade over Exum (yes.. we won that trade.. and also traded Lyles for Mitchell's pick).. so the front office is awesome.

Favors being back, is now making our 2nd unit really solid.

New owner is saying all the right things, but let's see his action in the long term.

I'm really enjoying every part of the Jazz's team this year.

Comment

8 in a row!!!!
          The Jazz are destroying teams.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

8?? It's 10 and counting!!

@Pater have you been able to attend in person with your season tickets? How have they managed long term season ticket holders like you?

8 starter level guys and Niang has found his game. There isn't anyone that you can rest against, you blink and they score 8 points on you. Our "worst" offensive player scored 29 last night...
            Loving the commitment on D! 3 stops and 3 3's and the game is over. So fun!!

Comment

I haven't attended any games in person yet. As a season ticket holder, I will get an email from the Jazz announcing I can buy tickets for any of the next "x" number of games. They give you a link to get in the que for tickets. You don't get your regular seats.

Anyway, I'm not quite ready to go. The arena and game experience is so different now. Maybe I'll go during the playoffs.

Yes! 10 in a row! Number 10 without Donovan and Favors.

Comment

The team with the NBA's record is on ESPN tonight!
                Let's go!!

I love these Jazz unis, too. And the floor!
                Last edited by eaton53; 01-29-2021, 08:15 PM.
                DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE!!

Comment

Jingles breaks Stock's record for Jazz 3's!
                  Of course, Stock didn't shoot 'em. Didn't want Jerry yelling at him for taking a "bad shot".

Comment

This is a good 'ol fashioned beatdown.

I made a comment on Christmas that this was a really good team.
                    Well, I was wrong. This is a REALLY good team.

Comment

wow comfortable win against Luka and those guys. they are struggling a bit but 1st jazz game id seen in this latest run. something's happening.

Comment

We're on NBA TV today!

Let's see if we can pimp slap the Nugs and keep it going!

Comment

Took a record % shooting to beat us.

Nuggs were on fire, shooting with hand in their faces

Comment

yeah i havent taken the nuggets seriously so far this year but if Jokic can drop 47...oh my

Comment

Very fun! Did people catch Brad Stevens say this is the closest team he's seen to the 2014 Spurs? High praise.

Comment

Working...
                              X