Here is the Jazz current roster.

C: Rudy Gobert | Derrick Favors|Udoka Azubuike | Ro Gill
    F: Bojan Bogdanovic | Georges Niang | Juwan Morgan
    F: Royce O'Neale | Joe Ingles | Jerrell Brantley | Rayjon Tucker
    G: Donovan Mitchell | Miye Oni | Elijah Hughes
    G: Mike Conley | Jordan Clarkson | Nigel Williams Goss | Jake Toolson

TW: Trent Forrest | Justin Wright-Foreman

Guaranteed, Free Agent

By my figures, the Jazz have 8 players with guaranteed contracts. Niang, Oni, Morgan, and Tucker are likely to stay, giving the Jazz 12 players. I think Hughes takes the 13th spot, and Brantley the 14th.

That leaves 1 spot, that can either go to someone on the BAE or to one of 4 other players I really do not think JWF or NWG are back. Additionally, I dont think the Jazz need Gill, though I do think he is the best of the E10 guys. Toolson is pretty much like JWF.

I actually would not be shocked right now, if the Jazz went into the season with just 14 players.

Thoughts?
    Kangaroo Kill count: 1

I seem to remember Tony Jones saying on Twitter the he did not expect the Jazz to use the BAE and that they liked what they had with Oni. I think Brantley and Oni get some extended run this season.
    Rudy Gobert: "Frankly, I like it there and I like the project."

Comment

Yes, I think we are set, we may be still lacking the perimeter defense. But adding that could mess the minutes balance, and chemistry, I'm ok with starting like this and see
      "I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Comment

Anything on Batum Red ? I'm intrigued
        "I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Comment

Jarrell Brantley has signed a two way deal to return to the Utah Jazz, according to sources (Tony Jones - Twitter)

Comment

I am actually surprised by this. He had looks from teams on regular contracts, guess the relative guaranteed safety of a 2-way won him over.
            Kangaroo Kill count: 1

Comment

Working...
            X