Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz Blockbuster Trade!!!! NOOOOO

Jazz trade Ante Tomic and pick 23 to NY for pick 27 and pick 38

Too early to trade away Ante Tomic. He had so much promise!

Is this true?

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

The Knicks hire some Jazz personnel (Perrin and Bryant) and now we are dealing with them. I like it! And, hoping I don't read "the Utah Jazz traded their second round pick for cash considerations" sometime tonight.

Comment

It's true! Thanks echo.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Comment

I liked the trade , in a Draft with flat talent like this one, this makes total sense.
            "I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Comment

The Jazz agree to trade Tony Bradley and the #38 2020 draft pick to Detroit for future draft considerations. This gives them roster and salary flexibility going forward. Azubuike being drafted at #27 must have made Bradley expendable.

Comment

Utah Jazz get:
                • Elijah Hughes (39th overall pick)

New Orleans Pelicans get:
                • Utah's 2022 2nd round pick
                • Cash considerations
                Last edited by f1do; 11-19-2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Clearing Bony Tradley's 3.5M salary will get us some breathing space to try and re-sign Clarkson

Comment

Ante Tomic jersey is retired in the rafters. You just can't see it yet.

Comment

"I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Comment

you need to change your signature soy

Comment

The Utah Jazz are trading Ed Davis and two 2023 second-round picks to the New York Knicks, sources tell @WindhorstESPN and me.

The Jazz must have picked up another 2023 2nd round pick in the last day or so--I only show them owning their own. I guess we'll find out.

Ben Anderson's (of KSL Sports) analysis says this:
                          Two seconds is a bit of a heavy price, but it likely frees the Jazz up to sign Jordan Clarkson, use the full $9.2 MLE and the $3.6 BAE without running into the hard cap. It’s a good move.
                          Last edited by f1do; 11-19-2020, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Ended up having to give up 3 future 2nd round draft picks to get out of Davis and Bradley's contracts. With the draft picks we traded to get Conley, the Jazz do not have many draft picks in the next few years.

Comment

Management has really mismanaged the center position. Wasted first-round picks, the mid level, 3 2nd round pics for a position you can get back ups for the minimum.

Comment

Working...
                              X