Locker Room Rift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locker Room Rift?

Lots of reports that there is a rift in the locker room - specifically between Rudy and Donovan.

rednecks, your source have any insight into this?
    Rudy Gobert: "Frankly, I like it there and I like the project."

This story has mostly been driven by Woj. I know he's super connected, but not sure how much I buy it.

Comment

I wasnt buying in to it too much until Donovan's mom retweeted Woj's original tweet about players unhappy with Rudy. That makes me nervous.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

As a parent, I totally understand. Donovan's mom is probably incredibly upset that Rudy put her son in danger. I would call it a "Not My Baby!" reaction. I know that my son is close to kids on his team, and I have come to like them too, but if one was being careless and spread a harmful disease, I would also be less than thrilled - no matter how much I liked the kid to begin with. I can imagine how angry she would be (and how angry Donovan might be) if you worked hard all your life to get where you were and your career depended on maintaining your body and your health.

I became more concerned with Miye One tweeted "No Rudy slander will be tolerated" and then later deleted it. Perhaps I am reading too much into it, but I am certainly nervous.
        Rudy Gobert: "Frankly, I like it there and I like the project."

Comment

Methinks there is a conspiracy driven by media bosses with the help of Woj to get Don out of Utah and into a bigger market.

Comment

Working...
          X