Jazz vs. Brooklyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz vs. Brooklyn

What a comeback! A very tired team showing a lot of grit. In the fourth quarter, I said, "if the Jazz gut out a win, then I think this team is pushing to the level of the John and Karl teams". I'm so impressed with this Jazz team, and understand that they're going to get even better.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

I had started to worry about our bench's ability to impact games. They carried a very tired starting unit and won this game for us. Everyone is starting to settle into their roles a bit better.

It was great to see Donny go head to head against Kyrie and pull out the win. Our all-star is better than yours!!

Comment

What a win! I was getting concerned about Jeff Green and his ability to do anything except soak up minutes, but he played well tonight. This is a game we would almost certainly lose last year. How amazing is it to go to (seemingly) losing all of the close ones to grinding some close ones out early in the season?
        Rudy Gobert: "Frankly, I like it there and I like the project."

Comment

Working...
        X