Jazz vs. 76er's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz vs. 76er's

Great win for the Jazz. I thought I was going to lose my mind over all the FT's they were getting. Especially Embid. The sixers are on my list of one of my most hated teams. They are very good and very tough though but I thought the Jazz were just as physical.

This was maybe Conley's best all around game. He's looking more comfortable. What can we say about Bogey? He's absolutely awesome!!! Tony Bradley is filling in nicely and I'm happy he's getting his chance. Donovan, Joe, Royce, et al had their usual solid games.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Donovan must have been pretty tired late in the game -- missing everything short including FTs. I hope he didn't overdo it what that awesome baseball pass to Ingles.

Comment

Two days off and the guy looked gassed in the 4th quarter.

Comment

They made an emphasis on getting the defensive rebounds.. I thin that's why everyone was gassed. But we had like a +12 or something like that right?

Comment

I think the physicality of the game contributed to some fatigue and Donovan having to play more pg. Embid looks to be in terrible shape.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Working...
          X