46 FG %
    19-39 on 3's (49%)
    80 FT%
    3,8 APG
    2,7 RPG
    1,3 SPG
    +5,5 Net Rtg.

​​​​​​​I think he's just fine......
    "I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Comment

Conley's PhD thesis is getting there...

Comment

I felt better after reading the article walking through his career Octobers. It looks like he is a known slow starter. Things are looking up.

Comment

Almost 20 games in and still looks awful way too often.

Comment

Originally posted by GenkiAG View Post
            I felt better after reading the article walking through his career Octobers. It looks like he is a known slow starter. Things are looking up.
            Have to agree with WeberJazz - he still looks out of sorts. He always looked amazing playing against the Jazz. How do you go from averaging 1.3 spg to 0.7 - that's more than learning a new system. Dude has lost his mojo.

His free throw shooting dips from 85% to 79% this season.
            EFG% from 50% to 43%.

Most disturbing are the advanced stats:
            * his VORP drops from 3.2 to 0.1
            * his WS drops from 8.0 to 0.8
            * his True Shooting% from 57% to 48%

I just hope he finds his mojo soon. If he does, we are going to be tough to beat in the playoffs. Without him, we could be looking at a first round exit again (if we make it at all).

Last edited by joncolton; 11-30-2019, 04:12 PM.

Comment

I'll just add that I'm still hopeful for Conley his game should age well, as it's largely IQ based, and he isn't a high flyer or a speed demon. Once he gets fully integrated into our system, and starts making the players around him better - it should be a thing of beauty. I know people are thinking he's already 31 years old, but John Stockton didn't make his first FINALS appearance until he was 35.

Comment

Not sure what I think of Conley at this point, but still hopeful, too. I liked the acquisition, but more on reputation than on a personal, informed opinion. My patience with him will last longer the more we win, however which way.
                John Stockton -- simply the best.

Comment

Working...
                X