That was insane!

Leave a comment:

• echo77
    replied
    Saw the Bogeyman do it again!

Leave a comment:

• joncolton
    replied
    Did no one watch the Bogey miracle shot tonight? Yeesh.

Leave a comment:

• WeberJazz
    replied
    This team is very frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• WeberJazz
    replied
    Hit another rough patch

Leave a comment:

• GenkiAG
    replied
    It's awesome. No one is thinking anymore. They are just playing ball and they know where their teammates are going to be. Especially on offense but I think that's happening more on defense now too. Our defense doesn't have to be perfect for 48 minutes anymore to win. 1Q of elite D and you string together a few 3s and the other team is done.

Leave a comment:

• bleacher boy
    replied
    Tonight will be a good test. Without the improved firepower from the bench, this one would look like a loss. Also, the longer this streak goes, the louder the question of Conley becomes.

Leave a comment:

• WeberJazz
    replied
    Originally posted by WeberJazz View Post
    14 point loss at home to a mediocre OKC playing 2nd night of B2B. This really isn't going well.
    This is now going very well.

Leave a comment:

• paterooski
    replied
    I'm both impressed and surprised at how quickly (in NBA time) the Jazz not only recognized the problems but then moved to fix it.

Moving Jeff Green because that would open up time for Niang to create more scoring? Who saw that coming? Trading for a shooter/scorer who would fit in seamlessly? Sitting Ed Davis and watching Tony Bradley begin to blossom? The work of genuises!!!

Watching the results has been so much fun.

Leave a comment:

• TrueAg
    replied
    Shooters everywhere. Bench developing nicely. This is what I expected coming into the year it has just happened a lot different than expected with 3 of the new vets being flops.

Leave a comment:

• WeberJazz
    replied
    I realize the schedule softened, but man these guys are on fire and playing such good ball. Jazz now lead the league in 3pt%, and Niang is hitting 47% of his 3pt attempts!

Leave a comment:

• WeberJazz
    replied
    #1 offense over the last 2 weeks.
    https://twitter.com/Lockedonsports/s...12314411823105

Leave a comment:

• KYJazzFan
    replied
    I wonder if Joe shouldn't be moved into the starting lineup and let Conley run the second unit. It would be like he never left Memphis, lol.

Leave a comment:

• WeberJazz
    replied
    Joe looks a lot better with the starting group. Wonder if Snyder will make some sort of switch.

Leave a comment:

• paterooski
    replied
    Fun to finally get a win, but this team continues to be schizo. If they can put a long winning streak together now, I might become less confused.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X