Worried???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried???

I've been doing some crazy travel for work, 10 countries in 5 weeks in EMEA and Asia and so haven't been able to see any of the preseason. For those that have been watching, is what you are seeing worrying you or is just preseason and no big deal??

Haven't been watching, but never get concerned by preseason.

Comment

Defense hasn't looked good. I was hoping they would step it up for a quarter or 2 and try and clamp down. Lot's of new faces, it may take longer than I thought to get on the same page.

Comment

Yes, worried! I think the offense will gel just fine, though may take more time as TrueAg said. However, the defense looked bad. Real bad. The good news is that I don’t think Rudy was trying very hard in preseason. The bad news is that I think everyone else was and it was still bad. I, for one, don’t think I had really considered how small our backcourt is now.

I think the defense will get better than it was in preseason (which was worst in the league), but I’m starting to really worry about whether this team has the players to be a top defensive team anymore.

Comment

Try as I might to not be worried, I can't help but be a little concerned. It looked like opposing offense were just abusing Bojan, and he certainly was not making up the difference on offense. Rudy looked alternately pissed off and disinterested.
          Rudy Gobert: "Frankly, I like it there and I like the project."

Comment

Not yet really, Adjust time, and a vet roster on preseason, we will maybe not be elite, but we will be more than fine.

The offense on the other hand, may be elite
            "I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Comment

I get similarly worried during Summer League, as in not.
              DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE!!

Comment

I think that Jeff Green will be a real pleasant surprise. Once the bigs get a bit more used to each other as far as switching, etc., then we will see how nice it is to have the outside shot that Favs did not have. The improved spacing without Favs and Ricky will make a big offensive difference. Really hoping that some of the backups show some defensive chops.

Comment

Quietly concerned until they play defense as a team.

Comment

The defense has definitely struggled during preseason. However, the players and "experts" keep telling me not to worry, so.......... I guess I need to give it some time.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Originally posted by WeberJazz View Post
                      Haven't been watching, but never get concerned by preseason.
                      Jazz on top of the defensive efficiency ratings with a mind boggling 88.7.
                      http://www.espn.com/nba/hollinger/te...ff/order/false

I've watched preseason for way too many years to ever get concerned.

Comment

Working...
                      X