Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz vs Bucks 9-9-19

St​​​​arters? Its going to threes!

No Rudy or Joe tonight (Rest). No Exum or Mudiay either.

Starters:
    Conley
    Donovan
    Ed Davis
    Bogey
    Royce

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

At least we have M&M (Mike and Mitchell) to watch!

Comment

Alas, watching was pretty painful.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Well, I guess the Jazz aren't going to win the preseason trophy this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Watcher View Post
            Well, I guess the Jazz aren't going to win the preseason trophy this year.
            They already gave it to Zion.
            Not the Pels, just Zion.
            DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE!!

Comment

It was like the Bucks were on something like compound V

Comment

Rather than start a new thread, I'm just going to talk about the preseason here.

Last night's game in NO, showed exactly how versatile and GOOD this team is going to be. The first time Rudy played - and if you ever doubted it - he is the key to everything. All the new guys? Wow! So much fun to watch them getting integrated onto the team. Royce was great starting at the 4. Is that permanent? 37assists!

I'm in love!!

Comment

Haven't watched any preseason yet. Usually don't in any sport, really. But I'm feeling Pater's enthusiasm!

Comment

They haven't come together as a team defensively yet. I missed Favors, it was great when his old teammates went out to greet him. That might have been a mistake. (Favors)

Comment

Working...
                    X