Who's starting at the 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's starting at the 4?

Curious who everyone thinks will be starting at the 4 and what the minute distribution might look like. Candidates are:
    Green
    Royce
    Joe
    Bogs
    Davis
    Nieng
    Exum - yes Exum, I read somewhere he's now 6'8" and 225...

Thoughts??

I've been leaning toward Green but I think that could change to Royce. It won't be Davis. I don't think it will be Joe.

Comment

Jeff and Jingles have the size. Royce could get tired guarding a bigger 4. I'd rather have Jeff start and let Jingles and Royce play havoc on the 2nd units. And, we can also be flexible based on the opposition lineups.

Comment

Green.
        How do you score under 35 in a half? Utah's tank is too strong -Raptors fan

Comment

Bogey

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

I'm for Royce, He might be in line for a Pretty nice Jump
            "I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Comment

I'm calling Green the nominal starter.

Comment

I take back my post that said Bogey. Now, I wonder if it will be decided game by game depending on match ups. Royce, Green or even Joe?

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

It might be game by game depending on matchups. Starting our best 5 guys would have Bogan there but you don't want him getting beat up playing against other big 4s. In that case, Greem makes sense.

We have such a very different group of 4s this year. Not only can they all shoot it but they can all handle and even run the PnR. I can't wait until teams try to switch us this year and we just punish them as all of our guys can create now. I really can't wait to get started!!

Comment

I've heard a few local pundits say Bogey will start at the 3. I'm looking forward to our first look tomorrow night.

Comment

Conley
                      Donovan
                      Bogie
                      Green
                      Rudy

That's who I'd go with as starters. Jingles is playmaker off bench, and presumably somewhere in the finishing lineup in place of Green.

Comment

Working...
                      X