Jazz sign Oni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz sign Oni

The Utah Jazz have signed second-round draft pick Miye Oni and announced that he will wear No. 24 next season.

What's the educational requirement for these players from Ivy league schools?

I would be extremely intrigue with them if their brains are at the ivy league level, but their athletic ability is at a high NBA level..

Comment

As I understand it, Ivy League schools do not give out athletic scholarships. Any athlete needs to be accepted to the school on their own scholastic merits. So yes, his brain is Ivy League level.

Comment

Originally posted by LostInVA View Post
        As I understand it, Ivy League schools do not give out athletic scholarships. Any athlete needs to be accepted to the school on their own scholastic merits. So yes, his brain is Ivy League level.
        Is that a more recent thing? One of my childhood friends got an athletic scholarship to Harvard for track around 1999-2000. Her grades were good, but definitely not spectacular. Her running skills, on the other hand, were spectacular. I think she took first in California in her events.
        Shrimp Mamba

Comment

Working...
        X