Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bojan Bogdanovic

https://www.basketball-reference.com...bogdabo02.html

Seems like a good get -- particularly compared to the other leading candidates:

"Things work out best for the people who make the best out of the way things work out."
    - John Wooden

Comment

Times are definitely changing, and I am liking this aggressiveness that the Jazz are showing this summer.

They let everyone know who they are targeting, being Conley and Bogdanovic, and they go out to the get the deals done. No more playing the card close to the chest, and mediocre deals.

There are now 4 players that can do pick and roll and spread the floor for penentration..
      Now, to the backups.. Something we are pretty thin on at this moment.

Comment

Brian Windhorst is one of the few analyst that really likes what the Jazz has been doing..

Comment

Originally posted by leetrakul View Post
          There are now 4 players that can do pick and roll and spread the floor for penentration.
          Actually, I think Bogey has been in the bottom quartile in terms of PNR efficiency. That will not be his strength unless all he needed was better coaching and the right personnel.
          "Things work out best for the people who make the best out of the way things work out."
          - John Wooden

Comment

It sure looks like the Jazz have decided that they are not going to be "The team that gets more open threes than anyone and misses most of them" anymore.

The more inconsistent among them from distance have largely been sent off.
            Donovan won't have to try to do everything and should have much more space available. He doesn't need a lot.
            DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChicAggie View Post
              Actually, I think Bogey has been in the bottom quartile in terms of PNR efficiency. That will not be his strength unless all he needed was better coaching and the right personnel.
              Yeah, PnR isn't his strength. But he's in the top 10% of being a spot up shooter and he can beat you off the bounce. I think he's a spectacular fit - like a slightly bigger better shooting Joe Ingles (minus the PNR ability).
              "We can't put diapers on him one night, and a jockstrap the next"
              Forgive my spelling. Post was likely typed with my thumbs.
              www.twitter.com/sizzle801

Comment

I heard. dont know if it's true, but he was really good at pick and roll over seas it has been more of a usage thing in the NBA. Quin will get the most out of him we know that. He can also drive and create his own shot. Takes more pressure off of the other players. Last year he initiated alot of the offense when Oladipo went out in the second half and did really well as Indianas primary guy.
                "He is the best point guard of all-time"

- Steve Nash, referring to John Stockton

Comment

Dude is a baller.

Comment

Originally posted by WeberJazz View Post
                    Dude is a baller.
                    They really missed him in the Laker game.
                    He needs to be good... he's wearing a very revered Jazz jersey.

DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE!!

Comment

Quickly becoming a favorite. A real Jazzman in every sense. His passion and hard work is great and when he came back from that ankle spang he really showed who he is as a player. Dude has such an interesting set of tools. Might be the most important get we got this summer.

Comment

Seriously a really good acquisition....what a player....opens the floor up so much for Spida!!

Comment

Okay, I really liked the acquisition back when it was reported in June but all I can say is ... WOW! He is a more consistent Joe Ingles but faster and can create his own shot! I am going to enjoy seeing Bogey settle in and how much more he can improve. Hopefully he will be able to continue to improve his game as teams start planning for him.

Comment

Baller!

Comment

Wow.. when he said in an interview that he wants to try to be best player on this team before the season started, I liked his attitude but thought that there is no way that would happen.

He is definitely the best player in a lot of the nights that the Jazz are playing now.. This one for sure..

Comment

Working...
                              X