X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nigel Williams Goss coming back to Jazz
    Rudy Gobert: "Frankly, I like it there and I like the project."

Comment

Former #55 pick of the 2017 NBA Draft, Nigel Williams-Goss, will be returning to the Utah Jazz on a three year contract according to Eurohoops.net.

Comment

Don't know this guy but... William Howard joining the Jazz.

https://twitter.com/paxer89/status/1150700772641951745

Comment

Miye Oni signing with the Jazz for 3 years. First year guaranteed. Second and third years non-guaranteed.
          Rudy Gobert: "Frankly, I like it there and I like the project."

Comment

Jeff Green, Ed Davis, Emmanuel Mudiay are all officially signed with the Jazz.

I must say, this is the first time in a loooonnnnggg time, I'm looking forward to preseason. For maybe the first time, EVER, I won't complain about paying full price for my preseason tickets.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Juwan Morgan from Indiana signed an Exhibit 10 contract. Lindsey trying to find a diamond in the rough for the stretch-4 spot. Like Lyles, not a great shooter, but he must have been ok with the length of practices in summer league.

Introduced in the NBAs most recent Collective Bargaining Agreement, Exhibit 10 contracts are one-year deals worth the minimum salary. They dont come with any compensation protection, but can include an optional bonus ranging from $5K to $50K.

Lets say an undrafted rookie signs an Exhibit 10 contract with the Knicks that includes a $50K bonus. He attends camp with the Knicks, but is waived before the regular season begins, with New York designating him an affiliate player in order to retain his G League rights. In that scenario, if the rookie elects to play in the G League for the Westchester Knicks and remains with the club for 60 days, hed be entitled to his full $50K bonus.
              Last edited by TheAntiFan; 08-02-2019, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Anti. I didn't know what an Exhibit 10 contract was.

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Originally posted by TheAntiFan View Post
                  Juwan Morgan from Indiana signed an Exhibit 10 contract. Lindsey trying to find a diamond in the rough for the stretch-4 spot. Like Lyles, not a great shooter, but he must have been ok with the length of practices in summer league.
                  Thanks Anti ! Good info
                  "I like being a mystery, They haven't seen me to pick apart my game -- and they also haven't seen how much better I've gotten in the past year." Dante Exum

Comment

Originally posted by TheAntiFan View Post
                    Imagine if Cousins, a full ,year removed from his injury, comes back at even 75% of what he was.
                    Originally posted by eaton53 View Post
                    They can have that loser.
                    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...us-knee-injury
                    DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE!!

Comment

Didn't learn the first time.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...s-stern-caveat

Stern caveat... whatever...

DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE!!

Comment

Stern caveat:

Comment

Perfect contract, as long as the Lakers don't take advantage.

Comment

Working...
                          X