Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official moves

Jazz IN:
    Bojan Bogdanovic has agreed to a four-year, $73 million deal with the Utah Jazz.

Jazz OUT:
    Ricky Rubio has agreed to a three-year, $51 million deal with the Phoenix Suns.

Jazz are now expected to waive Derrick Favors to have the cap room to sign Bogdanovic. Also, Raul Neto or Georges Niang will need to be waived to complete the Mike Conley deal.

This is going to be an interesting year.

Comment

We've just added Ed Davis (2 years 10M) and traded Favors to NO for picks (tbc).

Comment

Favors going to new Orleans.

Comment

Too much change and I don't know how it will go. Sad about all the vets the Jazz traded or flat out dumped. This is going to take a while to get used to.

Comment

I understand the sadness about our departing players, but we're now positioned for a genuine championship run... so, maybe that will soften the blow somewhat?

Comment

Originally posted by JazzKitty View Post
              Too much change and I don't know how it will go. Sad about all the vets the Jazz traded or flat out dumped. This is going to take a while to get used to.
              The window is open.
              Jazz have to make their move and go for it like Toronto did last year.

They'll waive Neto and keep Niang, who has upside.
              DUTY NOW FOR THE FUTURE!!

Comment

The Jazz's return for Favors is the Warriors' 2021 and 2023 second rounders.

Comment

I don't understand why they have to waive Neto or Niang. They moved Favors instead. That should give them the extra $100k room they need to make the trade and get us Bo.

I'm guessing Davis is signed with an exception, leaving us minimum contracts left.

Comment

There should be enough room for Neto and Niang because of the Favors trade. I am hoping we can get some ring chasers to fill out the rest of the roster.

Comment

I wonder how JOT feels about all this.

Comment

Neto being waived - per Woj.
                        Rudy Gobert: "Frankly, I like it there and I like the project."

Comment

Tony Jones reporting Jazz hope he clears waivers so they can sign him back but don't think he will make waivers.

Comment

Interesting clip regarding Mirotic vs. Bogdanovic

https://twitter.com/ESPN700/status/1145798845982371841

Comment

I just wrote a very heartfelt message but I did not post it. I have been talking with some other Jazz fans and we feel sick about what's going on. The Jazz just decimated a 50 win team that has only been together two years. They did NOT simply add a piece or two.

Comment

Working...
                              X