Game 2 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game 2 thread

This summer will be the most important summer for us in a very long time..

We need that third piece, or we'll be stuck in mediocre land..

Comment

Disagree. Everyone in the West will be better next season except for possibly GSW - but they could lose KD and still win 60 games.

The Kings - already have a better coach, they are going to be much better defensively under Walton.

The Mavericks will have added Porzingis and possibly their #1 target in free agency (reportedly Kemba Walker).

The Lakers will have added some key free agents - even if not Anthony Davis.

The Clippers have a ton of cap space and last time Kwahi made trade demands it was to go to LA.

Mediocre land canít be defined by missing the playoffs. The Jazz will need to add a big free agent this summer just to not risk being eliminated from playoff seeding.

Comment

The Jazz will need to add a big free agent this summer just to not risk being eliminated from playoff seeding.
        Or a transfer to the Eastern Conference.

Comment

Not to mention the new GM in New Orleans and the talk that AD might stay now. The Western conference will be even more of a mad house next season.

Comment

https://youtu.be/7ougHDwFQJU

Great breakdown of everything that the Jazz were doing wrong on Harden. And everything with the Bucks did right.

Comment

These first two games have been flat out EMBARRASSING. I turned both games off in the late third quarter and just checked back before they ended to verify that we didn't show any type of effort to come back. I think those were the first two Jazz games I've turned off early all season. I never do that.

So sad.

Comment

Once again, team is too tight and connected. They all seem to be off and in similar mindsets all the time. No one willing to get in someone's face and demand more intensity. Just a bunch of nice guys man crushing on each other.

Comment

Working...
                X