Game 2 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 2 thread

Well it looks to be another blowout. Defense is trash again.

Re: Game 2 thread

Kill me now

Comment

It's almost as if one of the best offensive coaches in the game took a look at the gimmick defense and found all the holes in it.

Comment

Royce has been our best player in this pitiful game.

Comment

This is ******g dreadful.

Comment

There is just so much wrong with this. Lol. They better come out breathing fire in SLC, because this is humiliating.

Comment

Just some of the worst 3pt shooting that I've seen in my entire life.

Comment

When Analytics go wrong! Once again go away from your principles because of how Harden shoots step back 3's. This is a huge black eye on Quin, it's fine to respect a guy but he has turned it into fear. Guys walked on the floor scared to death and played tenative. Took 3 quarters to get into it physically. The stars could put up this effort.

Comment

Honestly, itís a toss up between us and Detroit so far as the teams that look like they donít even belong in the playoffs. Though in Detroitís defense, they are the 8th seed and donít have their all star playing.

I suppose the silver lining here is that the front office really cannot really justifying just bringing the same team back again... and Grayson is looking pretty good.

Comment

I'd go with Allen and Oneal at least they gave a damn. DM had good looks tonight but he was a mess. No fire, silly fouls but atleast he has new kicks.

Comment

The other players of Houston seem to have raised their game a notch. Although their defence is not that good, they are being quicker and hustling and seem to be getting it right on double teams. Donovan is being hounded.

That said, we seem to be running with blinders on... turnovers... trying to pass to imaginary friends... can't hit a shot.... passing up open looks... its a cycle

We need a secondary perimeter scorer who can go for 20 when Donovan is off.

Or we need Rudy or Favors to learn to post up. 2 quality big men and both can't post up. Malone would put Capella in foul trouble within the half.

Comment

Rockets understand it's the playoffs have to raise your game up a notch. Jazz looking forward to vacation.

Comment

that was like watching a loved one suffer
                          Rudy Gobert: "Frankly, I like it there and I like the project."

Comment

Originally posted by KYJazzFan View Post
                            that was like watching a loved one suffer
                            Accurate :lol

Comment

(whispers) Has Anti been right this whole time?
                              Shrimp Mamba

Comment

Working...
                              X