Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grayson Allen - the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

https://theshadowleague.com/nba-rook...season-strong/
    "Things work out best for the people who make the best out of the way things work out."
    - John Wooden

Comment

BTW, I think Grayson's 40-point game may have been one of only two 40-point games by NBA rookies this season -- along with Trae Young.

While players can have anomalous performances in meaningless games that do not necessarily predict future success, given Allen's performance over the past few games where he has had a chance to play, I am cautiously optimistic for his future. With various injuries, he might even be an X factor in the playoffs . . . .
      "Things work out best for the people who make the best out of the way things work out."
      - John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by ChicAggie View Post
        BTW, I think Grayson's 40-point game may have been one of only two 40-point games by NBA rookies this season -- along with Trae Young.

While players can have anomalous performances in meaningless games that do not necessarily predict future success, given Allen's performance over the past few games where he has had a chance to play, I am cautiously optimistic for his future. With various injuries, he might even be an X factor in the playoffs . . . .

Kyle Korver career high - 31
        Derrick Favors career high - 32
        Jae Crowder career high - 30

Ricky Rubio career high - 33

Jayson Tatum career high - 34
        Ben Simmons career high - 32

Luka Doncic career high - 32

Utah needs a volume scorer to compliment DM. If Grayson can be that guy - that would be huge.

Comment

Working...
        X