• Show
Clear All

Re: Joe Ingles Appreciation Thread!

In case you missed it on TNT:
    https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/988653466359771136

Jingles always a crack up.

Comment

I saw that after the game and was ROFLMAO. Telling Shaq that is accent was terrible was great!

Comment

Like to introduce Joe to my ex mother in law.

Watching him put on a smack display took me back to the Stockton and Malone years.

Comment

https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/s...68922331877376

This guy is just the best. Even when you try and troll, he just trolls you right back. Dude is a Jedi at mind games.

Comment

Originally posted by WeberJazz View Post
            https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/s...68922331877376

This guy is just the best. Even when you try and troll, he just trolls you right back. Dude is a Jedi at mind games.
            I love Joe!

Comment

That was hilarious! Joe is the best!!!

Comment

::

I think you enjoy the game more if you don't know the rules. Anyway you're on the same wavelength as the referees. ~Jonathan Davies, 1995

Comment

Sportscenter guys calls him Jingle Juice lol.

Comment

Snyder started talking about defense and Harden left immediately
                    :
                    "They ......g sucked dick tonight...Where the .... is the home cooking you ....-suckers." -- cammersvt

Comment

• Re: Joe Ingles Appreciation Thread!

Not counting players on rookie deals, is Ingles the best bargain in the NBA? I always saw him as a rotation player, but didnt value him as a top-end starter. I wanted Utah to pick up a starter and have Joe come off the bench. TBH, i think he's not far behind Mitchell and Gobert in terms of what he brings to the Jazz.

Comment

If he plays another 5-6 years, maybe he gets his jersey retired? His value goes way beyond just his stats. And aplogies to Harpring, but Ingles HAS to be the Jazz color guy after he retires.

Comment

He would be hilarious doing color commentary. The problem is, he'd be so good at it, the national media would poach him.

Comment

It's not saying much, but he would easily be the best color commentator of all time for the Jazz.
                            "They ......g sucked dick tonight...Where the .... is the home cooking you ....-suckers." -- cammersvt

Comment

Originally posted by deringer View Post
                              It's not saying much, but he would easily be the best color commentator of all time for the Jazz.
                              Absolutely true, but it is definitely a world's tallest midget situation.
                              "Things work out best for the people who make the best out of the way things work out."
                              - John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Purple2Blue View Post
                                He would be hilarious doing color commentary. The problem is, he'd be so good at it, the national media would poach him.
                                Probably true.

Joe needs to go into acting and reboot the Crocodile Dundee franchise. Part Dundee and part Dr Doolittle as he trash talks and stares down the snakes and crocs into submission. Then politely sends them on their way with a pat, smkle and a "no harm, mate."
                                Last edited by TheAntiFan; 05-04-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X