Things you want to see happen in a basketball game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you want to see happen in a basketball game

- A big man blocking a shot attempt by catching in the air, and in one motion, heaving the ball down the court to a streaking teammate who lays it in on the other end. That's right, the world's first block/assist.

- A player leaping toward the basket, for the rebound or whatever, losing control and being caught in the air by another player, who holds him up over his head couples figure skating-style

- Andrew Bynum getting kicked square in the nuts while boxing out (while it wouldn't be as funny, I'd also settle for someone clocking him in the back of the head like Parish on Laimbeer)
    Try to stop me, there's just no way

Re: Things you want to see happen in a basketball game

- a big man blocking a shot by catching it in the air, and in one motion, without landing, flying down the other end of the court and dunking it, shattering the backboard, curing cancer/aids and solving the world hunger problem. left handed.

Comment

left handed!!!! that would be incredible
      For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.

Comment

refs making 100% correct calls.

Comment

- Miles shooting from three, and making the shot...

Comment

Jazz dancers doing their thing.
            Adding Dante Exum to my avatar just guaranteed him a spot on the 2014-15 Utah Jazz!!!

Comment

Their thing? Or your thing?

Comment

- Every player giving maximum effort all the time for every game.

- Kobe Bryant tearing his achilles

- Me draining a three to win the title at the buzzer, signing a multibillion dollar sponsorship deal with the United States of America and using the money to buy Australia. I would then turn Australia into the world largest themepark/movie studio. I woud invite Yell to come to an all day party at "JuanWorld" only to kick his @$$ out of the park after he waits in line for 3 hours to ride the greatest ride in the world, the NutKicker.

- The Jazz to win tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Know Well View Post
                  - Me draining a three to win the title at the buzzer, signing a multibillion dollar sponsorship deal with the United States of America and using the money to buy Australia. I would then turn Australia into the world largest themepark/movie studio. I woud invite Yell to come to an all day party at "JuanWorld" only to kick his @$$ out of the park after he waits in line for 3 hours to ride the greatest ride in the world, the NutKicker.
                  - focus light on Juan dreaming behind the basket as cj miles airball trey attempt is about to hit him

Comment

Originally posted by HighPost View Post
                    Jazz dancers doing their thing.
                    Originally posted by CactusKing04 View Post
                    Their thing? Or your thing?
                    doing cactus' prickly thingy...?

Comment

Working...
                    X