X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamar Odom

This whole thing is really sad.

Re: Lamar Odom

Doesn't he have a history? I vaguely recall some episodes even in his rookie year.

(episodes, as in a fine or ban for drugs)

Comment

He does have a history. Hope he pulls through.

Comment

Super talent. Awful tragedies in his life. I remember when his baby died of SIDS.

Apparently the Kardashian camera crew were permitted to film him at the hospital because he signed a contract with them. So they're going to exploit this misfortune for their reality show.
        How do you score under 35 in a half? Utah's tank is too strong -Raptors fan

Comment

Originally posted by Hucharra View Post
          Super talent. Awful tragedies in his life. I remember when his baby died of SIDS.
          Mom died of cancer when he was a kid, dad was a junkie, baby died of SIDS...just had a rough life.

Apparently the Kardashian camera crew were permitted to film him at the hospital because he signed a contract with them. So they're going to exploit this misfortune for their reality show.
          That's just terrible to hear. I despise those people so much. There was TMZ video a while back where Odom starts ranting about how Khloe texted him to meet her somewhere and the show tried to portray it as him stalking her. You could tell he was really hurt by it and the way they were playing him for a storyline was just really kind of sad. Apparently the thing that set him off on this binge was the way he was portrayed in a recent episode. Just terrible people.

Comment

Awful.
            How do you score under 35 in a half? Utah's tank is too strong -Raptors fan

Comment

Kardashians tried to stop the brothel owner from making any statements so it could all be done for their show. Glad the owner told them to go pound sand, The real tragedy is paying $75,000 for 4 days at the brothel (not including the drugs). Why would anyone pay that much for sex?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAntiFan View Post
                The real tragedy is paying $75,000 for 4 days at the brothel (not including the drugs). Why would anyone pay that much for sex?
                Agreed. I won't spend a $1 over $50K.

Comment

After living with a Kardashian, 75,000 is probably cheap.

Comment

Working...
                  X