This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Picker LAST ONE!!! Triple Points. Spurs @ Utah Wed., 4/12/17

Not sure of time. I believe they moved this one earlier.

I think we should all pick this one and whichever pick is for the winning is team is what your score will be based on. You guys up for that?

If the Spurs are resting guys I say Utah by 6.

If they don't, I say Spurs by 15.

Re: Game Picker LAST ONE!!! Triple Points. Spurs @ Utah Wed., 4/12/17

Jazz will have nothing to play for; neither will the Spurs.
    Unleash BOLOMBOY...Jazz by 8

Unless Spurs play at least 1 starter. Then Spurs by 8. C'mon, Jazz Kitty, you have to commit to one or the other.

Jazz by 8.

Comment

Jazz by 21

Comment

Alright. Jazz by 4.

Comment

Jazz by 13

Comment

Jazz by 7

Comment

Spurs by 41

Comment

I am assuming the Spurs play guys and we play a lineup similar to that we played at GSW.

Spurs by 22.

Comment

Why triple points? Doesn't seem fair to me or someone else who has been faithful to submitting picks all season to potentially lose to someone who makes one lucky guess at the end.

Comment

everyone can pick 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by TheAntiFan View Post
                      Why triple points? Doesn't seem fair to me or someone else who has been faithful to submitting picks all season to potentially lose to someone who makes one lucky guess at the end.
                      Just trying to make it more exciting. Does anyone have any idea what the score is?

We can leave this game as is normally scored.

Comment

I was leading the last time results were publshed and have probably been the most active. Pretty sure I missed only 2-3 games. Hoping I'll finally win the championship in year #4. If not, maybe I'll go over to Boston next year.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzKitty View Post
                          Alright. Jazz by 4.
                          Good call. Aren't you glad I made you commit?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAntiFan View Post
                            Good call. Aren't you glad I made you commit?
                            Yes I am! That may be the only time I'd picked an exact score all season.

Comment

Was bored; couldn't sleep (due to the Hayward situation).
                              Unofficially, Jazzkitty and I waged quite battle. I was the leader from mid-November on, largely because I played almost every game. But Jazzkitty was nipping at my heels, closing to within just a few points several times.

Sure wish this had been updated every 10 games or so.

1. TheAntiFan (224)
                              2. Jazzkitty (204)
                              3. notty (152)
                              4. Paterooksi (140)

Comment

Working...
                              X